We desire for men to love Jesus, love their wives, love their children, love the church, and live for God’s glory.
We try to offer regular settings and special opportunities for men to grow in these areas.
We believe these objectives are best met through being an active part of a local church family. This includes active participation in regular corporate gatherings as well as consistent involvement in small group settings. You can find for more information on KBC’s small group opportunities on this website.
The Men’s Ministry also offers additional opportunities for growth and fellowship. These include:
- Men’s Breakfast (monthly – first Saturday of the month @8am in the gym)
- Retreat (annually in the Fall)
- Men’s Small Groups (multiple groups each week)
- Community and Church Service Opportunities
- Weekly “Open Gym” Basketball Night
- Summer Softball League